Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, June 04, 2004

It's been a fast flying short week at work. I'm taking Friday day off to be with the family. My uncle is still in ICU, and I think everyone is fearing the worst. My uncle won't calm down and they say he's fighting all the things that are happening to him, and this is not good for his healing.

He's a stubborn guy, and I'm sure he's totally in denial about what's happening to him. The hospital has to keep him heavily sedated to keep him from thrashing around in his bed. He's either fighting or he's really scared and freaked out, and every time he wakes up he starts trying to get out of bed.

It's a trip having the family here. I found out one of my cousins graduated with honors from Texas A&M University.

No comments: