Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, June 19, 2004

I've been on skirt buying binge, and when I was in Macy's this week I saw a skirt in the Ralph Lauren section that was so cute. The mini skirt was white with a blue pattern like what you would see on a china plate. It was so cute! Instantly it occurred to me that wearing the skirt would be like wearing a dinner plate pattern around my butt.

God, I love that. I love the thought of wearing a china plate pattern on my body. Now there's something you don't see every day and probably don't really want to either. But I love it, it's so original. The blue pattern can either be found on plates or on wall paper. I mean that's even better isn't it? Wearing wall paper on your butt! How bizarre and fun is that?

Anyway, the skirs were $23 each so naturally I bought two of them with different prints. Can't beat that price. Here's one of them, Cotton Sateen Porcelain Skirt

No comments: