Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, June 26, 2004

It will be interesting to revisit Michael Moore's film on November 3, the day after the 2004 presidential election. On that day, we shall see whether his film has had an effect if any.

I'm a natural analyst. I make a living out of studying trends, numbers analyzing random bits of data to come up with a logical and reasonable conclusion. I have serious fears and reservations about what wil happen on November 3, and Moore's film does nothing to dispel any of my fears.

The San Francisco Bay Area is an anomaly, a glitch, not a window into how the rest of the country thinks. I don't kid myself about this fact, I don't blind myself into thinking that how we think and vote here is any indication of how the rest of the country will think and vote.

If you think Moore's film will make a dent in the voting habits of the red states on that famous 2000 presidential election map, then, well, you're deluding yourself at best and not seeing reality for how it really is.

No comments: