Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, June 07, 2024

Day 157 Bible Readings – Acts 3: 7-8 (ESV)

2  Samuel 9 & 10, Acts 3, Psalm 86: 11-17

Acts 3: 7-8 (ESV)

“And he took him by the right hand and raised him up, and immediately his feet and ankles were made strong. And leaping up, he stood and began to walk, and entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God.”

Verses 7 and 8 from Acts 3 is an account of Peter performing his first healing after Jesus died. It was true healing miracle of a man who had been lame since birth. I would love to see this kind of supernatural miracle in person. I’ve experienced many miracles in my life, but nothing this supernatural. I have also witnessed miracles of healing in person, but it was nothing like this. I know they still happen because I’ve read about them happening, but there is probably nothing more amazing than to witness this type of miracle in person.

I’ve a believer in small miracles. For me, sometimes just getting out of bed is a miracle. If I think about it more, I don’t know what would be more fun to see - the miracle itself or the joy of the person who experienced the miracle. Then I imagine all the hoopla and commotion that would follow. The cellphone cameras would come out, people would run down the aisles to get a picture, the praises of God from the audience watching, and the tears of the people in the room of pure joy since they were a witness to God’s miraculous healing power. I would love to go to a true revival to be a witness of the miracles of healing. that I read took place in past revival meetings. For me the most important miracle is being able to witness God’s healing grace still going strong centuries after Peter’s first healing.

No comments: