Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Day 176 Bible Readings – Psalm 95: 1-2 (ESV)

1 Kings 14: 21-31, 1 Kings 15, Acts 16: 16-40, Psalm 95

Psalm 95: 1-2 (ESV)

“Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!”

When I read verses 1 and 2 of Psalm 95 I thought it sounded like the lyrics of a song. When I did an online search, I didn’t find any well-known songs based on Psalm 95 but I found a band called “Sons of Korah” who create music based on the Psalms. This group is from Australia and their music is amazing. Here’s their website where you can listen to short tracks of all of psalms they set to music – Sons of Korah music

Here's the YouTube video of the Sons of Korah with their musical version of Psalm 95 –  


Enjoy!

No comments: