Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, June 04, 2024

The Chosen Season 4 is live on YouTube and the Chosen app

 The Chosen Season 4 is now available online. You can go to YouTube or the Chosen app and watch it. They will be streaming two episodes a week; on Sunday and Thursdays. 

I saw Season 4 in the theaters and loved it, but I like watching it at home so if I wanted to cry I can. I just feel more comfortable crying alone where I live than in public. If you are following the series, you know we are marching towards Holy Week. We are not there yet, but Season 4 is the buildup of Christ going to Jerusalem and the writers seem to be preparing the viewers for the emotional journey that Holy Week will bring.

I'm not sure how long they will leave the Livestream up on YouTube, so watch it now if that is your preferred way of watching the show. The Livestream has the After Show which is also on the app, and it's fun to watch because they interview the actors and/or writers of the show.

No comments: