Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, February 17, 2003

Aaaahhhhh. The ending of Joe Millionaire made me cry. How romantic, in that typical Hollywood way. Of course it was going to be a happy ending, this is still Hollywood remember, seller of false dreams and reality, people who show us how life should be not how it really is, even on a "reality show".

I knew he would pick Zorah, although I had my doubts. The other one, the bondage queen, was just too much into the money. Zorah never talked about money ever. Even at the end, I still wasn't sure what Zorah was going to do. I love that twist at the end when they both got to split $1 million dollars. I bet the bondage queen is pissed. Poor Zorah didn't even have heat for a couple of months and used the old trick of turning on the oven to keep the house warm.

I am looking forward to next week's show because now that I've seen the fairy tale ending, I want to see the reality. The next show reminds me of the Broadway musical, "Into the Woods", where they showed what happened after the fairy tale ends. Reality is never quite as good as the fairy tale ending, and I'm sure next week's show will prove that.

No comments: