Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, February 07, 2003

The terrorist alert has me a little worried, but what can you do? You've still got to go and act as if nothing terrible is going to happen. What happens if that alert ever goes to red? That's what I'd like to know.

I've got a busy weekend planned as well. I'm checking out the American Flag exhibit at the Presidio, then I plan to check out the Arts of Pacific Asia show. My brother collects antique japanese art objects, and I'd love to get something for him. Plus, there's my Saturday workout at the gym as Saturday is my weighlifting day.

I don't think the SF Bay area is a target, but you never know.

It's all too much to think about, so tonight I'm seeing "Chicago". I could use a little song and dance in my life right now, to lift my worried spirits. I hear "Adaptation" is a must see for screenwriters and writers in general, and I'll probably see that movie sometime this weekend as well.

I hate living in this scary post 9/11 world!

No comments: