Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, February 07, 2003

So I watched half an hour of the Michael Jackson documentary. I saw the part where he's dancing. Man, the boy can move. Then they showed the 3,000 acre estate he lives on. After that, I switched channels. Michael Jackson looked so strange to me. His face, his nose, and even his hair. And what is up with his voice.

God, I really used to like him too. I thought he such an innovative music artist, and before the Pepsi fire, not a bad looking guy. I guess I didn't want to watch the documentary because I didn't want to spoil my images of him and respect for him. I mean, the guy comes off as such a freak. And what's worse, the guy is breeding and makes his children walk around in masks. Can you imagine what the psychotherapy bills for the children will be like now and in the future? It's sad, so sad.

No comments: