Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

So rock star guy and I are going out tonight to either watch "Daredevil" or "How to lose a guy in 10 days". Rock star guy wants to see my new smaller body. He is such a good friend. He said that "no matter what you weigh, you'll always be cute." Isn't he just the sweetest guy?

Of course after that, I heard an earful about what I need to do to lose those last 20 pounds. Like rock star guy really knows about losing weight, since he's as skinny as Mick Jagger and has never had a weight problem in his life and all his girlfriends and his three ex-wives complain that he' s way too thin. But that's okay. Rock star guy friend is sweet and was just trying to help.

I'm going to wear my new tight sweater with the horizontal stripes, which makes me look I've had a rack job so I can look like I match my rock star friend. If only I could do the heavy makeup and big hair thing as well, but that's way too much work for me.

No comments: