Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, February 14, 2003

I just bought a couple pairs of size 8 pants, and already they're getting a little loose in the butt area. I think I might have to starting buying medium sweaters, because the large sweaters I own are starting to hang on me.

I've washed my jeans in hot water, and they shrank a little. I'm going to keep washing them in hot water till I get them to the right size. This is weird, but even my panties are starting to look too baggy on me. What a trip!

I think the weightlifting is contributing to my smaller size, because my weight hasn't budged. I've lost an inch off my bust area, half an inch off my knee, and half an inch off my arm. I'd love to have nice sculpted arms, but not too sculpted like Madonna or Angela Basset. I definitely don't want my arms to look that muscular. Yucky! I'd to also run on the treadmill for either an hour without stopping, or increase my speed. That would be totally cool. I've always wanted to run a 10 minute mile. I wonder how long would I have to train to run that fast. A 10 minute mile would be a personal record for me. My personal best running record is a 2.5 hour half marathon (13.1 miles) time. That's about an 11.5 minute mile. A 10 minute mile would totally be a great goal to train and work for, wouldn't it?

No comments: