Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, February 13, 2003

Life is such a small world. I was listening to the radio news, and they were reporting on the verdict for the woman who ran over her hubbymeister three times with the Benz. A voice comes on, and I'm like "I know that voice." Then the radio announcer says it's Robert Pugsley, a professor at Southwestern University. Mr. Pugsley is a good friend of a very good friend of mine. My friend keeps telling me that Bob gets interviewed on the radio all the time when the media is looking for lawyer opinions, but I'd never heard him before.

Bob did the commentary for the OJ trial on a radio station here, and made a ton of money. He took the both of us out to dinner once, and jokingly said "OJ was paying our meal". It was so cool to finally hear him on the radio. He doesn't sound at all what he looks like, by the way.

I can't help and I know it's evil, but whenever I hear the story of the Texas woman who ran over her cheating husband with the Benz, it makes me smile. I'm like, the guy totally deserved it. The woman came home and found the husband in bed with his mistress. I mean, how tacky can you get. If you can afford a Mercedes Benz, you can afford to take your ho to a hotel.

That's what I don't get. If a guy must cheat, why does he make it so easy to get caught? I mean if a guy feels compelled to cheat, he should at least be discreet about it and not get caught, and certainly not get caught by his wife in their bed. The guy totally deserved being run over, and three times for the following reasons; 1) for cheating and breaking the marriage vows 2) for cheating in the bed he sleeps in with his wife and 3) for being stupid enough to get caught.

No comments: