Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, March 20, 2003

Don't believe everything the media tells you about San Francisco. Many people who live in San Francisco support Bush's war on Iraq. We are a diverse people with many opinions! I so resent the media trying to stereotype those of us who live here. For heaven's sake, there were Bush/Cheney signs in windows in my neighbourhood during the 2000 election.

I used to think everyone in the 60's was a free-love hippie. That's the what media would have you believe. When I studied the history of the 60's, I discovered hippies were a small percentage of society but you'd never get that impression from the news report.

And yes, although I do support the president's war on Iraq, I just about despise everything else Bush is doing to our country.

No comments: