Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, March 21, 2003

I'm really bothered that the Iraqis are not putting up any resistance. Are they luring us to Bagdad like a trojan horse, and then they'll start attacking. I don't like this. I'm not a military strategist, but it all looks way to easy, like we're being set up either for an ambush or for the media to say "look how the imperialist americans have run over poor Iraq".

I heard on the radio that the perimeter around Bagdad is heavily fortified and boobytrapped. Maybe we could precision bomb the perimeter before going in, like that scene from the new James Bond movie where the bad guys laser out the land mines to South Korea.

Those antiwar protestors. SFGate reported that Molotov cocktail material found near wher the antiwar protestestor were meeting today. Once the protests start doing violent and destructive things, the police will have no choice but totally crack down. The violent ones are ruining it for the rest of the peaceful ones. I don't know why I care. It's such evil and bad karma on the part of the protestors, that if SFPD decides to try some Sadam Hussein tactics and go violent on the antiwar protestors then I say they deserve it. How dumb and stupid can you get. They say they're for peace, yet they use violence to get what they want.

And My silly mayor Willie Brown will take major heat for not cracking down sooner. They say San Francisco is ground zero for antiwar protests, and that's fine, but once things get violent and crazy, the city will have no choice but to respond and the final result will be the outlaw of protests in San Francisco for a long time. Just you watch!

No comments: