Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, March 17, 2003

I'm being so festive. I'm cooking up some corned beef and cabbage. Okay, yes I'm eating meat and I'm a semi-vegeterian, but I love corned beef! This is one of the few times of the year I'll eat the stuff. What's a St. Patrick's Day without corned beef and cabbage.

If I was more ambitious, I'd whip up a batch of irish soda bread, but I'm still watching my calories.

I live in a neighbourhood in San Francisco, which has three of the most popular irish bars in the city. The St. Patrick's Day partying started last night, and people were shouting and I could hear them singing drunken songs all night long. I'm sure it will worse tonight. The police usually close off a couple of blocks just to accomodate all the partiers.

I have to be in the office very early tomorrow for a meeting, so no partying for me. I'm staying home and watching "Children of Dune", and eating corned beef and cabbage.

No comments: