Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

I'm feeling so poorly these days that I only have the energy for the small decisions in life like whether I need to buy these shoes, Dansko Jade. Now that I've lost a bunch of weight, I can once again fit into all my skirts. Unfortunately, I now need comfortable shoes to wear with my skirts. Ever since I had the heel pain, plantar fasciitis, in both feet no less I can only wear very comfortable well built shoes. Acupuncture cured my plantar fasciitis and I don't have the heel pains anymore, but I'm afraid of it coming back. I won't go back to wearing normal heels, and I refuse to wear comfortable but ugly flat old lady shoes.

European shoes are so comfortable, and stylish as well, even though they're painfully expensive at over $100 per pair. I now own Danskos, swedish Born, german Theresia, and ECCO shoes. I'd wear american shoes if they were built better. I love Dansko shoes. There are so comfortable and so stylish, plus you can get them in heel heights of two inches which make the shoes look so mod and trendy.

Does this mean you're shallow as heck when your most pressing decision in life is trying to decide whether to buy a pair of $100+ european shoes?

But check the shoe out. Isn't it cute? Don't you think it would so cute with long skirts as well as thigh high skirts with black opaque tights? I could wear them and walk around and be so comfortable.

No comments: