Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, July 19, 2026

Day 195 Bible Readings for July 16 - Job 36:22-23 (NLT)

Job 35-37, Psalm 40

Job 36:22-23 (NLT)

“Look, God is all-powerful. Who is a teacher like him? No one can tell him what to do, or say to him, ‘You have done wrong.”

In Job 36:22–23, Elihu reminds Job and his friends that the Lord is sovereign and all-powerful because he believed Job had too low a view of Father-God. Elihu tells them that the Lord's ways are beyond human understanding and control. He then reminds them that no one can instruct the Lord or question His ways. The wisdom of Father-God is beyond anything we can fully comprehend.

While Elihu was wrong about Job's view of the Lord, he reminds us that even in the midst of great suffering, we should not lose our trust in God. Father-God is the source of all wisdom and knowledge, and we should always approach Him with humility.

Elihu reminds believers that we cannot fully comprehend the ways of the Lord. We should continually seek His guidance and pray to Him, no matter what difficulties we face. We can trust the unchanging character of Father-God and know that He is always watching over us, even when we cannot fully understand the course of our lives.

If these verses resonate with you—if you feel drawn to place your faith in Jesus Christ, the One who is all-powerful and whose ways we cannot always understand—this may be your moment. Open your heart to Him. Speak to Him in prayer. Tell Him you trust Him and desire to walk with Him. He is faithful, and He will meet you exactly where you are.

Heavenly Father, I give You my life. Please forgive me for all my sins and wash me clean through the blood of Jesus. I believe in my heart that You raised Jesus from the dead, and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord and Savior. I receive Your forgiveness and the gift of salvation. Thank You, Lord—I am saved, I am forgiven, I am clean, and I am made new in Jesus’ name. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer, welcome to the family of Father-God! I encourage you to find and join a Holy Spirit–filled, full-Gospel, Bible-based church where you can grow in your faith and experience the Lord’s love, signs, wonders, and miracles in your life.

No comments: