Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, August 06, 2004

I'm so blissed out today. I ordered a cd of Tibetan Buddhist meditation techniques which I received last night and tried, and I had the most amazing experience. Those Tibetan buddhists really know how to bliss out a stressful life.

Tibetan buddhist meditation is definitely the way to go for me, I think. Hindu meditation is great as well, but in order to be effective you usually need a meditation teacher to guide you. Not so with Tibetan Buddhism. You can be very effective without a meditation to guide you, which is really nice.

But I've got the best of both worlds in one exercise, because in the middle of my Tibetan Buddhist meditation is a hindu meditation. How fun is that! And the Tibetans aren't proprietary about who you pray to, so JC showed up in my meditation which was so, so cool. So it's more like I've got the best of three spirituals disciplines; tibetan, hindu and christian. How cool and hot is that!

And I went to bed very happy, and woke up very, very happy, and sadly that hasn't happened to me in a very long, long time.

No comments: