Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, August 15, 2004

So some guy from the DNC called thanking me for donating to John Kerry's campaign, and I decided I needed to rant and I told him that I thought Bush would win by a landslide. The guy asked me I had read the article from NY Times, but I told him I had no idea what he was talking about.

I told him that Ralph Nader was a spoiler, the Greens were trouble and going to mess up the election, Howard Dean should never been allowed to ever run from democratic nomination and should never have been allowed to be in the public eye and that his supporters were still ambivalent about throwing their support towards Kerry, and if we ever receive another terrorist attack, then the american people aren't going to want to change captains in midstream.

I'm sure the guy was just laughing on the phone about my rant. But he was good, and asked me donate more money $44 to be exact, because Kerry if elected will be the 44th president, and the money will be spent by the DNC to counter the Bush attack ads that are running the battleground states.

Of course, I donated because I thought the 44 idea was cute, but I still think the Shrubmeister will win by a landslide. Those protestors heading to NYC to mess up the GOP convention aren't going to help the cause either. I'm sure the people in middle america will just be disgusted at the left wing protestor freak show that is bound to happen, and they're going to think to themselves, "I'm sure glad Bush is in charge, and not those people" and they're going to vote this opinion at the polls in November.

And I'm sorry, no amount of money by George Soros or money given to moveon.org is going to change the opinions in the country's heartland, at least not the way they're trying to do it.

No comments: