Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, August 13, 2004

So the red-haired marina frat boy finally called back today. I actually had totally written him off today, and was happy that the whole bizarre episode was over. I was even looking forward to going out for drinks with a friend, and checking out the SF nightlife for more beautiful red-head boys since I see them constantly now. But now I guess the game is still on. We might even meet for breakfast tomorrow in Berkeley, although in his words "we should take it one day at a time", because he's got a crazier work schedule than I do.

He is such a Steve clone, only worse. Steve never had that kind of travel schedule. Googled Steve, the one that got away, last night and he's designing sports games for cellphones on the peninsula somewhere. God, I'd love to hook up with him again to see if our timing is any better this time around. I'm sure the guy is married, because he was really looking to do that when I met him.

And now I'm just mooning over Steve look-alikes and clones, that aren't as nice, are worse workaholics, and don't have his communication skills. No, I take that back. Scott was the worse workaholic I dated, because he started and was CEO of his own company and worked seven days a week. But at least Scott too had good communication skills. We emailed alot, chatted on line every day, and talked on the phone at least once a day, and he had a pet name for me within a week.

But the game is on, and although my conscience keeps putting up the red flags and telling me this isn't a good thing, my mind is made up and I'm bagging the boy one way or another, one of these days, when his schedule permits us that is.

No comments: