Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Okay, now that we're talking about signs. How's this for an odd sign?

On Wednesday of last week when I was at the height of my lust in the dust crush on the red-headed marina frat boy, I saw 12 guys after work who had red hair. There I was sitting in Starfreaks across from the Embarcardero Hyatt Regency and trying to edit my screenplay when I saw 7 of them, count that 7 red-headed guys on the way into the place and for the 1.5 hours I sat there. Then at the gym and on the way home, I saw another 5 red-heads.

Who knew there were so many strawberry blondie boys in San Francisco? I couldn't believe it, so I started keeping track. I mean, I keep track of my things since I have thing for red-heads, and I'm telling you I never maybe see more than one a day. So 12 in a day is like weird, very, very weird.

But what this 12 red-head sighting is a sign of, I have no idea. Does that mean the guy was thinking of me or does it mean God was telling me there's more of him in my life so don't freak out, worry and fret. Who knows?

No comments: