Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Red-headed boy count = 2

So I bagged the red-headed marina frat boy today. It was so much fun, and so wickedly, wickedly evil! I gotta give the guy credit ... he is fun to hang with. We met at a hip shopping outlet mall in the East Bay, and I was talking to an acquaintance from work in the Crate & Barrel Outlet when he walked in like two hours late for our lunch. He is so bad at time management. So I had to tell him that he should be lucky he has a very, very long leash, because if I had given him a short leash, he'd have hung himself by now.

We ate lunch at a french cafe. I couldn't figure out what to eat, so he ordered a bunch of appetizers and then he apologized for being a take charge kind of guy. Whatever! I was glad one of us could figure out what to eat. I was really, really nervous about seeing him again, and I really wasn't hungry. And then I went through this thing about how fat I was feeling, and I didn't want him to think I eat like a pig, even though I kind of do.

I'm definitely getting a good ego stroking, because the guy is profusely complimentary and I feel very wanted and needed right now. And sadly I haven't had this feeling for a very, very long time.

Honestly I have no idea where this is all going. I kind of don't care right now either, which is not like me at all. Red-headed guy is just such a trip to hang with, and we get along very, very well and he makes me laugh and I'm very much myself with him I think. I told him that I can't figure out him out, but that it was a good thing because I didn't think I'd ever get bored with him.

But I always get bored with men and relationships... it's like a bad habit of mine. And red-headed guy already said I was really hard on his ego, and I felt so bad when he said that. To make up, I kissed his hand three times. I really should be much nicer to him though, because we do have a good time when we're together. And he likes to drink Negro Modelos, which is my favourite mexican beer. And if he likes Red Stripe as well, my all time favourite beer, then I'll really be in trouble.

But just so you don't think it was all that perfect, he kind of banned me from sending him email which kind of annoys me. He said he gets 90 emails a day, and doesn't want to add any more to his load. He says he's like so tech friendly, but I don't think so. If he was, why ban me from his email? I've been emailing guys since I was 18 years old, and I hate that he said I can't send him email.

No comments: