Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, August 06, 2004

So like everything else in my life, my blissful experience didn't last. I'm kind of depressed that I never heard back from the red-headed marina frat boy about my proposal. I mean, okay the guy was kind of a touchy feely freak, but a rejection is still a rejection and it hurts, and all my abandonment issues keep flooding into my mind.

This always happens to me. A guy comes on to me, and I go "no way", and then a week later I change my mind and by then it's too late and I get rejected and dumped on big time in no uncertain terms. It's so tragic!

In hindsight, it's always worked out and I've been glad that I didn't get to be an evil bunny after all but it's so not fair. All my other friends get to have fun and be picked up in bars and sleep with totally acceptable strangers, but no, not me. I get all, how to say it, too moral and too religious, and turn perfectly good flingies down. I never used to be this way, and I don't like it. Flingies are so good for the ego, and it's not like they last very long and they never seem impact your life in any serious way. And you can always turn a fun and unusual flingie into a good story.

And guys are so in love with you when it's a flingie, and you're not with them long enough to get mad at them or get disgusted or bored by them. And most guys who want flingies aren't guys you really want to hook up with over the long haul anyway. Guys who are flingie material are like that for a reason, because they're really not much use to you for anything else. Oh sure, some of them turn into friends, but that's far and few between. Most flingie men are really only worth an hour or two of your time, or if it's drawn out, maybe 24 hours of your time, tops. After that, it's so not worth it.

Best to have an ending like in the movies, and get out while the going is good, and have the whole flingie thing become a fun story to tell your girlfriends.

God I hate that red-headed freakazoid rejected me. I don't even get to tell a good story to any of my girlfriends about him.

No comments: