Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, August 06, 2004

So I'm blissed out today. I ordered a cd of tibetan meditation techniques and tried it last night, and it was so amazing. Those tibetan buddhists who have monasteries at the foot of Mount Everest really know what they're doing to bliss you out of your stressfull life.

Tibetan buddhism is definitely the way to go. Hindu meditation is great too, but in order to be effective you need a spiritual master to guide you. Not so with Tibetan buddhist meditation. The stuff is just unbelievable, and you can do it yourself very effectively without a teacher.

The cd I bought is actually a combination of Tibetan buddhist meditation taught by a Black Hat Sect monastery in Lhassa Tibet, and then a hindu meditation was added to the middle. So I've got the best of both worlds actually in one exercise.

I went to bed happy, and I woke up happy, and sadly that hasn't happened to me in a very long time. And the Tibetans aren't proprietary about who you pray too, so JC showed up in my meditation which was so, so cool. So I've got all three worlds going here; tibetan, hindu and christian. How cool and hot is that!

No comments: