Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

So my evil twin has taken over, and I'm going to be a bad girl and have fun this summer. I don't even want to think about the karma I'm going to reap by embarking on my little adventure, although I think it will be minimal. The object of my adventure and I have some karma to settle, and this seems to be a good way to do it.

It's only a one-time thing, and hopefully it won't blow up in my face. Famous last words I know, but I think it will hold. Frat boys have to be good for something in one's life, even if it's only for a fun little flingie. And I do think it will be fun little flingie, despite all the baggage we're both bringing to the table.

My inner child is like having such a blast. I feel like Eppie in Silas Mariner. I'm such a "naughty naughty elf girl".

No comments: