Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Day 263 Bible Readings – Psalm 139: 13-14 (ESV)

Isaiah 47-28, Galatians 5: 7-26, Psalm 139: 11-16

Psalm 139: 13-14 (ESV)

“For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.”

I love verses 13 and 14 from Psalm 139. God took care to make us while we were in our mother’s womb and gave us this amazing human body. The human body is an incredible thing with its own ability to heal. We have these wonderful brains and minds that can think and analyze, unlike the animals. I especially love the phrase, “I am fearfully and wonderfully made.”

In a season of troubles, I know we sometimes forget that God gave us this incredible body that is strong and can do many things. God made our bodies and while it might not be the body we always want; God made us for a specific purpose to fulfill his plan. We need to look at our imperfections and think about how they can draw us closer to God. God gave them to us for a reason, and that reason I believe is so they can be used to draw us closer to him, to deepen our relationship with God. Whatever we think about our body, we need to believe that God made us for a purpose which will be revealed to us when we deepen our relationship with him.

No comments: