Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Day 144 Bible Reading - John 14: 26 (ESV)

1 Samuel 14: 24-52, 1 Samuel 15, John 14, Psalm 78: 56-72

John 14: 26 (ESV)

“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.”

Verse 26 from John 14 shows Jesus talking about the Holy Spirit, the Helper. I became more aware of the Holy Spirit after a sermon given by my pastor last year about its role in the life of a follower of Christ. I always knew about the Holy Spirit, but it wasn’t something I had a relationship with as a Christian. I can happily say now that I’ve developed a relationship with the Holy Spirit and rely on it more now for guidance and help.

This verse is one of many regarding the Holy Spirit, and for more information I would look up all the verses using a Bible concordance. The Holy Spirit is part of the Trinity along with God and Jesus Christ, and to use and become familiar with all parts of the Trinity is something every Christian needs to do to understand the role of God in their lives.


No comments: