Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, October 15, 2002

After all that whining, I've come up with a solution. I'll just put off all my major expenses till next year. I'll max out my flexible spending account, and pay for my new fashionable pair of glasses that way. The flexible spend money comes out pre-tax, so it's like I'm getting 30-40% more for my money, sort of.

By next year, I'll know more about what's going on with my job and I'll be able to relax again. God, I hate waiting. Waiting is evil!!! It's delayed gratification, which is a concept I totally hate!!! Who needs delayed gratification? When I want something, I want it now!!! I must have driven my parents insane, huh? I think I was one of those kids, who used to be pacified as soon as I cried. My mom used to joke that I had very healthly lungs when I was a baby.

No comments: