Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, October 14, 2002

I'm tired today. I ate too mucy yummy fattening food at the bbq yesterday. We ended up watching the SF Giants/SL Cardinals game. It's exciting to think that the home team is one game away from getting into the world series. My poor beloved A's are out, but the SF Giants are in, so the half of me is happy at least.

I would love to go the world series game, but tickets are probably going to so expensive. I'm already going to La Boheme on Thursday, and shelled out $70 for that ticket. None of my close girlfriends really like baseball, and would only attend if they get a free ticket. It's kind of drag sometimes to be a girl who likes sports. I really don't know why more women don't enjoy sports. I played sports growing up, so I appreciate people who play sports. But I was lucky that way growing up. Both my parents were sports enthusiasts, and played competitive sports growing up. I'm just a product of their sports attitudes, and their habits since I also grew up watching sports programs on TV.

Sometimes I think most women don't like sports because it's a guy thing, and not a girl thing. Or maybe it has to do with women having to compete for attention with sports with their man. I like watching sports, so I consider sporting events an enjoyable activity you do with your guy. But I'm weird that way I think. I mean, I watch sports on TV whether I'm with a guy or not. How weird is that for a chickie girl?

No comments: