Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

It's true, I am anal. I've calculated that if my blog limit is 100 kb month, I can post about 3,200 kb a day. The post below was worth about 1,600 or 2% of my limit. I will now have to check regularly to make sure I don't go over limit.

Musical selection tonight: Miles Davis 4 cd box set - Blue Note and Capitol Recordings

I was thinking of the screenwriting cutie, whom I had crush on earlier this year, again. He was a big jazz fan.

I heard Gun~n~Roses' version of "Knocking on Heaven's Door" on the way home today, and thinking being in crush with the screenwriting hottie was kind of like knocking on heaven's door in a odd sort of way. Not that screenwriting hottie boy was the most perfect match for me, but he reminded me that my idea of heaven on earth is being married to my soul partner, whoever he may be.

No comments: