Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, October 06, 2002

I changed the colours again. I'm trying to replicate the colours of this print I have of a japanese fall scene, "Autumn at Oirase, Towada, June 1933" by Kawase Hasui (1883-1957) from the series "Collection o Scenic Views of Japan, Eastern Provinces".

We never get a proper fall here the SF Bay Area, with the falling beautiful red, gold and brown leaves. Fall is the one thing I miss about not living in a four season climate. I think it's my favorite season. But we get an Indian Summer here in San Francisco, so the Fall does it have perks here. Like today. The weather was balmy and 80 something degrees all dayand night. Nights in Hawaii are like this; hot, sultry and delicious. I love walking around at night in shorts. If only there was a warm ocean bay beach to swim around here with no nasty undertow, then I would really feel like I was living in paradise again.

No comments: