Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, October 15, 2002

On the weight loss front, I didn't lose any weight last week. I didn't expect to anyway. I was stress eating because of my broken fridge, and it was that time of the month again. Stress and the monthly thing isn't the best combination for losing weight.

On Saturday I decided on a whim to take my measurements again, even though I had just measured myself last week. To my surprise, I discovered I lost one whole inch, and in the weirdest places too. I lost 0.5 inches off my knee and 0.5 inches off my calf. My knees and calves are smaller now, then when I was fit and healthy after spending a week at that health spa in southern Utah.

So even know though I didn't lose weight last week, my body is shrinking and maybe even adjusting itself. I have a feeling it might take more than a week for my body to adjust itself to my new weight. I'm 25 pounds thinner now then I was back in April of 2001, and my calves and knees are smaller than they were in 1995. Something is definitely going on with my body, but I think it's a good thing. Getting smaller eveywhere, even in places you've never been smaller before, has got to be a good thing.

No comments: