Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, October 21, 2002

I'm kind of wishing I was still working in downtown San Francisco, so I could go to the World Series SF Giants rallies. I would even lurk around Union Square to see if I could get an Anaheim Angel sighting, since the team is probably staying at one of hotels there. If the Giants win, I'm sure they'll parade down Market Street. The 49ers did that whenever they won the superbowl, and it was such a trip to see the football players in the cable cars waving at their adoring fans. Steve Young looked massive up close, and he was small compared to some of the defensive guys.

If the Giants win the World Series and they have their victory parade, I'm definitely taking time off from work to go and see them. The crowds will be massive and it will be chaotic, but it will be so much fun. And who knows when the Giants will ever win the world series again, since it's been about 40 years since the last one.

GO GIANTS!!!

No comments: