Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, October 10, 2002

I am so lazy and bad. I'm supposed to be working on my outline for my screenplay, so I can send it to my screenwriting teacher tomorrow for approval. I can't write my screenplay till she approves the revised outline. And I'm just stalling.

I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't enter this contest. I'll never finish the thing in time to send on October 31. I'm thinking I'm so not ready for anyone, let alone a panel of judges, to see my screenplay yet. I'm like, I don't have to write so other people can read my stories. I can just write for my own personal pleasure, and to hell with everyone else. I'm like, I'm stalling because working on the second draft is going to be so much harder than the inspirational first draft, and I'm so no ready to work that hard on my writing yet. I'm like, what if I fail at writing too, then what? What the hell else am I going to do to torture and amuse myself?

No comments: