Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I fell asleep listening to the radio, and was awakened at 2 am by birdies screeching outside my window. It's so strange to have birdies noises at that hour. Maybe they've always been outside my window at my new place talking up a storm, but this is the first night I heard them.

Noisy birdies. Usually they start to chatter right before the sun comes up, but at 2 am in the morning, what gives? When I woke up at 6:15 am, I didn't hear any birdie conversations. There must have been something happening in the birdie world early this morning.

I do feel intuitively that something is about to happen, but not to me specifically. It feels more like to the earth, although who knows what that might me. They say animals can always predict earth changes. I hope it's nothing too serious, and the birdies just had some kind of incident happening in their world in the wee hours of the morning that they just had to chatter very loudly about.

No comments: