Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, May 24, 2003

When I was at Macy's I decided to torture myself and try on a pair of Ralph Lauren Saturday jeans in a size 6. Oh my god, they fit and what's better they weren't really tight. I was so tempted to go try on a size 4, but stopped myself.

I started to think that if I lose any more weight, I'll disappear. What a freaky and silly thought. I still need to lose 10-15 more pounds. My acupuncturist keeps telling me I shouldn't lose any more weight, but when I showed him my tummy, my spare tire and rolls, he finally relented. He said that being too thin wasn't good for me, but if I wamted to lose 10 pounds it was okay. My acupuncuturist said I'll never ever be really thin, because my body type is water. Water types have like 1940's figures, fleshy and curvy but not rake thin.

You'd think that after losing 30 pounds, my chest would shrink but it hasn't. I'm still the same size on top. I mean it's okay because flat chested chicks are having plastic surgery and killing themselves and paying a fortune to have my breasts like mine, so it's not like I'm not grateful. I'm sure if I was a flat chested chick, I'd be obsessed about my lack of chest size as well.

But since I do have a chest, now I obsess about whether to get them lifted because gravity does take its toll, or wondering if I wear a tight shirt a guy will only look at my chest and not at my face. And yes, some guys really do this. It's so rude to not look at a girl's face and only stare at her chest or to make comments like "if the economy gets really bad you can always get a job at Hooters or get on the cover of Jugs."

And you know for the longest time, I was so stupid that I had no idea what "Jugs" was. Jugs is like some girlie magazine that only shows women's chests. And guy who made the jugs comment to me is married with two kids, and is supposedly a friend of mine. Some friend, huh?

No comments: