Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, May 19, 2003

My apartment is starting to look decent again. I still have alot of paper from packing to throw out, but I didn't want to hog up the recycling bin with my trash so there are bags of packing paper sitting in my hallway. The thing about moving into a new place is you have to decide a new home for all of your stuff. I still have some orphans sitting around.

Like my baseball caps. I have amassed a good collection of baseball caps, which I use when I go out for walks. At my old place, I used to put them on the top of a tall bookcase I had. I don't have that tall bookcase anymore, so I have no idea where to put all my hats.

I saw this cool hat rack thing in The Container Store downtown, but I need to go downtown to pick them up. Or, I could find another place to put my hats. It's a dilemma.

And for whatever reason, I have like four calendars. I have two of them up, one in the kitchen and one at my desk, but what do I do with other two. One of them was a present, so it's really nice, too nice for the kitchen even. I always end up buying a calendar, and then I get one as a christmas present. And if I don't buy a calendar, I don't get one as a present. I never seem to win on this one.

No comments: