Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, May 19, 2003

Okay, so this is really weird. Yahoo messenger came with my dsl and I logged in usning my old account. Under Friends is the id for this guy that I used to date back in 1999. I was the one who got him to sign up for Yahoo Messenger, and I guess he's still using the same ID.

I can see that he's online, and I think that means he can see that I'm on online. Like why didn't he take me off his friends list. I mean, I keep him on there for like the most stupid sentimental reasons because he's my official "the one that go away", but why didn't he delete me?

God, I just hate this. I can't believe he's still using the same Yahoo ID from like 1999, and that I'm still on his friends list. WHY? Maybe he can't see me, but I can see him? Could that be possible? I'll have to email Yahoo Messenger to find out. I mean that would make way more sense right?

No comments: