Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, May 09, 2003

My home computer is up and working. YEAH!!! I don't know why I worry so much. I've moved my computer around and reconnected and disconnected it so many times. I depend so much on it though that I'm always worried it's not going to work.

I'm so tired. The movers brought my stuff this morning, and I've been spending the whole day unpacking. Now I just have to decide where all my furniture goes. I've got boxes everywhere. A friend is supposed to come over on Sunday to help me decide where the furniture should go and help me unpacik, but I can't wait that long. I've already started unpacking everything, and putting the furniture in place.

I've got to go back to my apartment tomorrow to clean it, so I can get my cleaning deposit back. I wonder how long it will take for me to unpack everything. When I come back from a trip, it takes me a month to unpack and put everything away. I just moved after eight years of living in one place. I hope I don't have unpacked boxes lying around in six months.

No comments: