Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, May 12, 2003

I spent eight hours on Saturday cleaning my old apartment. I hope I get my cleaning deposit back. The place didn't look too bad after 8 years of occupation.

On Sunday, a friend came over and helped me unpack more and get organized. We hung all my pictures up, so the place looks a little more homey now. I really want a cordless drill. I think they are the best tool.

Lots of work today, and more projects look like they are on their way. I have a feeling I'm going to have go up to my corporate office in Sacramento once a week, because one of the projects is a joint venture between me and the IT group. The project is still in the planning phases, but it will probably be approved soon.

I don't mind going up once a week or even every other week, as long as the company pays my mileage. It will be nice to see people once in awhile.

I am so sick and tired of unpacking. I wish I could wave a magic wand and have everything unpack itself and walk over to their right places, like Mickey Mouse in The Sorcerer's Apprentice.. That would be a dream.

No comments: