Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, May 19, 2003

I'm so sick of my McAfee virus scan software. My instant updater is still not working, and on their support forums users are saying they don't even use it because it has too many problems. That's bad.

I'll probably keep it until I get really sick of it, and then go back to Norton. Norton antivirus software never gave me a problem at all.

Worked out today, and then did laundry. I had a ton of laundry to do, so I went to the same place my exhubbie and I used to do laundry. We used to live in this area when we first got married, so I remembered where to go. It's funny what things you do remember from relationships. I can still remember our favorite breakfast places in this neighborhood as well.

No comments: