Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

So I finished my first project at work this morning. It wasn't too bad. I have the radio on, my temporary desk is by a window, and I even went out on my break to go to the fruit and veggie market to buy some food for snacks.

I kind of miss talking to people, but it was nice to go the market on my break. I'll probably have to actively seek out company and people to talk to. When you're in an office, there is always someone to have a little conversation with even though that person is just a fellow office worker.

I logged off my company's VPN for lunch. At my office, I would spend half my lunch time taking one of my walks, and then afterwards find something to eat. There are many lunch places around my apartment, and I could actually go and get lunch instead of cooking it myself.

I have food in my apartment, but I packed all my pots and pans, so I really won't be able to cook anything this week. This probably wasn't a good move on my part, but I just got tired of hauling my own stuff. It's actually been fun to eat out every meal. Since I started watching my calories, I limited my eating out. I've been eating out now since last week, and I still haven't gained any weight. I think I'm so stressed out from my move, that I'm just burning off my food quicker than normal.

The sun is out now, and my apartment is warming up. My apartment is really cold in the morning, and hot in the afternoon because my apartment faces west. At my old place, my apartment faced east and I had the opposite problem.

I can't wait for my furniture to arrive. I can't really unpack until all my stuff is here. There are bags and boxes of stuff everywhere, and it's a total mess. I hung up what clothes I could, but I don't have a dresser so I'm literally living out of my suitcases. It's so wild!

No comments: