Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, May 19, 2003

So I ended up watching half of the The Bachelor finale last night, in between watching the Hitler movie. The Hitler movie was way too intense to watch for some reason, so when I was channel surfing I came across The Bachelor and got sucked in.

The girls were so pretty, and the guy was like so-so. He seemed like a really nice guy, but on a scale of 1 -10 I'd rate his attractiveness as a 5. I liked his family though, they seemed very nice. I hope it lasts, but some part of me doubts it.

I love how the guy set himself up to choose between a sweet girl and really attractive slutty girl with a questionable past. The Joe Millionaire guy did the same thing. The sweet girl always wins out in the end, but only because the cute slutty one either comes across as too money grubbing or her past comes back to haunt her. Could Hollywood have written better morality endings for women? It makes you think these shows are scripted, but I don't think they are. Perhaps real life really does work sometimes like they say it does on tv and in the movies, only totally exagerrated of course.

No comments: