Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, May 23, 2003

This is why it's a bad idea for me to work at home. It's 9 pm and I'm still working. I had some oral surgery done this morning to move my gumline which took four hours out of my day. Then when I came home to finish the project I started this morning, the system was so slow and I had so many problems building my workfiles and tables that I didn't get anything built till around 7 pm. And this is just the gathering the data step.

Then I have to actually analyze the data, put it into some usable form, and send it off to my boss so he can look at it and get it ready for the big important client meeting next Tuesday. I think he'll be happy though because it does look like we're helping the client's business and yes, the magic phrases, "improving their bottom line" and "saving them money". Clients love these phrases, will be grateful to you forever if you can prove to them emperically "the magic phrases", not to mention they won't complain about the huge sum of money you're charging.

It's going to be a late night working for me, sorry to say.

No comments: