Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, May 02, 2003

I was writing a post last night, and when I clicked on the Post & Publish button Blogger fritzed out. I had written a long piece, and now it's all lost. Too bad. I'm just not in the mood right now to rewrite what I wrote last night.

Oh well. I met my downstairs neighbour last night. He was really nice, and he made feel welcome. That was sweet. I think he used to be a psychotherapist, so it was kind of like getting a free shrink session. I hope I will be a good neighbour for him.

My office is shutting down at 11 am, but I might leave before then. It will be good to have the rest of the day to take more things to my apartment. I want to sleep in my new place tonight. I brought over the TV, VCR and stereo over last night, as well as most of the food in my cupboards.

The movers are arriving next Friday to move the boxes, the heavy furniture, and whatever else I don't want to move myself. It's going to be weird to only have half my things, but it seemed a good idea to have the movers come later rather than first.

I'm exhausted. Moving a car full of stuff tuckers me out. I should be able to make more than one trip a night, but one trip seems to be my limit. Hopefully today, I can make at least more than one trip, but I'll see.

No comments: