Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

I made my second meal in my new apartment. I keep wanting to go out and eat because I've been eating out every meal since Friday, but I have so much food that I need to start eating some of it.

My right shoulder still hurts. I think my y has to get used to working at a new desk. I'm still trying to figure out the best place for my keyboard and mouse. The desk I bought has a pull out keyboard and mouse tray, but it's really low. Maybe too low. I could put the keyboard and mouse on the desk, but I hate the thought of not using the keyboard tray. It's there after all.

I haven't worked out since last week. I was going to work out last night, but it felt awful to leave my apartment in such a mess. Putting things away takes time because then you have to figure out where everything is going to go. It's a slow process for me.

My goal is to have everything put away by Saturday. I think I can do it if I just work at every night. I'd like to walk into my new apartment and see it neat for once. There are a couple of boxes full of stuff that I have no idea what to do with. I have to go through the boxes and decide whether to throw the stuff out or not. Two small boxes of stuff isn't that bad though, and I can deal with that. Besides, it will give me a good incentive to work on sorting the stuff in the box if I have to look at it every day.

No comments: