Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, November 03, 2003

Day 3 Nanowrimo word count - 5,096 (day 3 should be 5,001).

I'm in the middle of chapter 2, and it's okay. The beginning went well, and then I kind of got bogged down in a conversation I wanted him to have with his ex-wife.

Now I just have to figure out how to end the chapter tomorrow. The first two chapter are supposed to introduce the two main characters, so the reader gets a feel for the two different viewpoints of the story being told.

I'm not sure if I'm getting their personalities across all that great, but I'm writing too fast to worry about it. The writing for each chapter sounds different anyway, so I think that's a good thing considering they're supposed to two totally different characters.

It's an opposites attract love story after all.

No comments: