Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, November 23, 2003

I think I'm becoming what I'm calling a "political Darwinist". Darwin's theory, as you may remember, was that only the fit, the smartest survive.

I think I'm a political Darwinist, because if people want to vote ofr politicians who will do nothing to insure their own survival, than they deserve to not survive. Nature isn't a welfare state, remember? That's just a man-made construct.

I mean, if you're not intelligent enough see that your political choice will lead to your being unable to survive in your chosen habitat, and you have to move, then it's nobody's fault but your own.

I like being a political Darwinist, it's kind of like karma. People deserve everything they get. They have choices to make at all levels of their lives, and if they make wrong choices, they should reap their karma big time.

All the psychics are warning that karma is speeding up. If you make a wrong choice, instead of taking years to reap the the effects of that wrong choice, you'll reap it instantly. I hope they're right. The City is still way too crowded and there's definitely still too many people living here.

I hope my theory of Political Darwinism is right, and that more people be forced to leave because then the rents will come down, and hopefully so will the prices of everything else.

A high jobless rate and an economic recession should be good for something right? It's nature's way of stabilizing populations and putting things in balance.

No comments: