Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Listening to the Ronn Owens Show, I heard that the Santa Barbara DA has a vendetta against Michael Jackson. Apparently, this is the same DA who was trying to prosecute Jackson back in the early 90's for child molestation when that case was settled out of court.

Owens said that on one of Michael Jackson's records, there's a song about the Santa Barbara DA. Interesting.

So now all the legal eagles are involved. Johnny Cochran of the OJ Simpson trial fame is giving statements, and Scott Peterson's lawyer is supposedly taking Michael Jackson's case. Owens called Peterson's lawyer the Johnny Cochran of 2003.

But the question, will Michael Jackson surrender? I can't imagine him in jail. I hope he gets his own cell, and they keep him away from the other prisoners.

No comments: