Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

So I finally got around to seeing the movie "Bend it like Beckham", and it was so cute. I was surprised how attractive Jonathan Rhys Meyers turned out.

I've seen him in movie roles before, and I wasn't that impressed. But this movie actually made him look quite attractive in his own way, and his acting was very good as well.

I loved the soundtrack to the film, and am seriously thinking of getting the CD. I love all that modern indian music.

All that football/soccer reminded me of those soccer guys I dated; the fun english bloke from Southport who used to play in the English minor leagues and that really tall guy (6ft 5 in) from Austin whom a friend of mine tried to fix me up. Tall Austin guy played for various minor league soccer teams throughout Europe.

No comments: